Introduction of the declaration:
Mikster Sp. z o. o. undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility declaration applies to the website Mikster Sp. z o. o.
Mikster Sp. z o. o
Wojkowicka 21, 41-250 Czeladź
Tel: +48 32 763 77 77,
Fax: +48 32 763 75 94,
Website publication date: 2023-09-05
Date of last significant update: 2023-09-05
The website is partially compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to the inconsistencies or exclusions listed below.
- text and text-graphic documents, documents created in programs designed to create presentations or spreadsheets, published before September 23, 2018, are exempt from the obligation to ensure accessibility;
- maps are exempt from the obligation to ensure accessibility;
- files created by entities other than Mikster Sp. z o. o. and submitted for publication in paper or scan form are not available due to lack of access to source data;
- Archival content not used to perform current tasks is excluded from the obligation to ensure accessibility.
Facilities on the website:
- The website https://mikster.eu meets the assumptions of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (Journal of Laws 2012, item 1169);
- The https://mikster.eu website was designed in accordance with WCAG 2.0 guidelines. AA level;
- The website can be read by a program for people with visual disabilities. Information published on the website can be found and read using the keyboard. The exception are elements that cannot normally be made with a keyboard (e.g. hand drawing);
- The website is available in browsers and devices with CSS support enabled;
- The page can be significantly enlarged using browser tools and from the page level. The enlarged page does not lose content;
- The website has a color contrast of all elements conveying the content, a text brightness to background ratio of 4,5 to 1
Date of preparation of the declaration:
The declaration was prepared on January 2022, 01.
The declaration was prepared on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by Mikster Sp. z o. o
Feedback and contact details:
Contact person for availability: Marek Kapkowski
phone: +48 32 763 77 77
Application and complaint procedure:
Everyone has the right to request digital accessibility of a website, mobile application or any of their elements. You can also request information to be made available via an alternative access method, for example by reading a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of a film without audio description, etc. The request should include the details of the person making the request, which website or mobile application it is about, and the method of contact. The public entity should fulfill the request immediately, no later than within 7 days from the date of the request. If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the public entity shall immediately inform the person making the request when it will be possible to fulfill the request, but this deadline cannot be longer than 2 months from the date of making the request. If ensuring digital accessibility is not possible, the public entity may propose an alternative way of accessing the information. If a public entity refuses to comply with the request, provide accessibility or provide an alternative method of access to information, the person making the request may submit a complaint regarding the digital accessibility of the website, mobile application or element of the website or mobile application. After exhausting the procedure indicated above, you can also submit an application to the Ombudsman.
Link to website Ombudsman.
Headquarters of Mikster Sp. z o. o. is located at Wojkowicka 41 in Czeladź.
Parking spaces are planned to be adapted for disabled people. It is planned to adapt the entrance to the building and toilets to the needs of disabled people. There is no elevator in the property. There are no Braille signs in the building, no contrast markings or large print markings for the blind and visually impaired.
Staff are available to help when needed. You can enter the building with an assistance dog or a guide dog.
Mikster Sp. z o. o. does not have a mobile application.