Temperature and humidity measurement systems
Food industry – dairies, bakeries, mills, meat, fish, vegetable and fruit processing.
Short expiry dates of goods and sales dynamics require efficient working time: receiving deliveries, strict quality control and the need to comply with legal regulations.
Mikster measurement systems, sensors, transducers and controllers are designed to control critical temperature points during thermal processing. Smoking and ripening chambers, rotary kilns, refrigerators and cold stores require constant monitoring of key parameters. Meticulous measurement of temperature and humidity of food products guarantees the safety and highest quality of food products.
As a company with over 30 years of experience, we specialize in production recorders for measuring temperature and humidity in places where food and other sensitive goods are stored. Our sensors meet the highest EC standards and requirements and their reliability has been appreciated by customers around the world.
Mikster controllers for the food industry provide:
- measurement accuracy,
- possibility of connecting sensors wirelessly or by cable,
- comprehensive supervision of refrigeration equipment,
- mapping the temperature and humidity of rooms/devices (this process allows meeting the necessary conditions required by industries in which constant supervision and determining the distribution of climatic parameters are necessary).
Trust proven devices
Benefits of implementing our solutions in the food industry:
- cost optimization,
- effective monitoring and control of parameters,
- intuitive operation,
- control of the operation of refrigeration equipment,
- industrial structure with increased resistance,
- more efficient product quality management and adapting them to legal requirements.