The DAT 120 microprocessor terminal is a device working in parallel with the smokehouse controller. It is designed to record smoking parameters, such as:
- chamber temperature,
- chub temperature,
- relative humidity.
Additionally, it records the parameters identifying the process, namely the operator
- up to 8 different IDs (e.g. product code, trolley no.) for input before the process starts. (8 different identifying parameters may be assigned to each ID) ID features:
- digital code IDs
- code length set individually for each ID from 1 to 16 digits
- possibility of adding text descriptions to codes (for ID1 – descriptions for 1000 codes, for ID2..ID8 – descriptions of 100 codes – separate for each ID)
- adding descriptions from the PC
- process start date and time
- digital inputs states
- smoking and scalding chambers
- ripening chambers
Ask for this productFill in the fields below and submit the form - we will reach you as soon as possible
Why you can trust our products?
We continually develop new technologies
We are constantly developing our products and services in the field of industrial security systems. This practice gave us the position of the industry leader.
We know your business needs
We work with the best companies in the industry, delivering solutions that effectively meet the needs of transport monitoring.
We bring long-term savings
Advanced solutions for our digital recorders, detectors and controllers will help you optimize your operating costs.