Measurement recording systems in transport
International food transport, long routes, customs clearance - all these factors can significantly deteriorate the quality of transported products, especially in unfavorable climatic conditions. Mikster recorders at every stage of transport they monitor transport of sensitive and perishable goods.
As a company with over 30 years of experience, we guarantee the highest quality of measurements. Wherever maintaining or extending the durability of products requires appropriate thermal conditions, we provide them comprehensive temperature and humidity monitoring.
Our recorders provide uninterrupted supervision, control and convenience of use. Reports, alarm signaling, compatibility and large memory capacity. Information on transport and storage conditions available immediately. Security and supply chain monitoring for products sensitive to climatic conditions. Wirelessly and directly to the driver's cabin.
Mikster sensors and recorders for the transport industry provide:
- measurement accuracy,
- alerting about exceeding standards,
- possibility of connecting sensors wirelessly or by cable,
- quick printing of results,
- comprehensive supervision of the cold store,
- securing domestic and international transport in accordance with EU requirements.
Trust proven devices
Benefits of implementing our solutions in transport:
- cost optimization,
- precise assessment of temperature and humidity,
- inspection of transported goods before loading,
- cold storage inspection (in its warmest area),
- monitoring storage parameters during transport,
- inspection of goods after reaching their destination,
- data archiving (date, time, measurement values).